There are many different ways to listen to IAQ Radio.
LISTEN TO LIVE SHOWS
We host a live show every Friday at 12pm EST. We use a conference software called Zoom which enables us to engage with up to 100 live participants. Everyone is muted and cameras disabled by default. Joining our live broadcast is easy:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/711720275
You’ll be prompted to install a small zoom plugin or download zoom through an app store depending on your device. Note: You don’t need to create a zoom account to join in a call.
Meeting ID: 711 720 275
LISTEN/WATCH RECORDED SHOWS OR PODCASTS
There are several ways to listen/view our past shows.
- They are available through our own website, on each Episode Post.
- Through our podcasting host PodBean
- We also have many of our episodes on YouTube
- In addition to these you can listen in on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn
How do I answer a trivia question?
- Simply do one of the below to answer the trivia question.
- Follow the instructions to text into the show and send the answer in.
- Follow the instructions to call into the show live and we’ll bring you on to answer it.
- Send an e-mail to czlotnik at cs dot com
How do I text-chat on the show?
To do this, follow the steps above and type into the chat box. The hosts will and other guests will see your question or comment.
Why do our earlier episodes have reduced audio quality?
When we originally started out, we were using a poor quality telephone-based recording system to speak. We have made the quantum leap when we started Studio B.